Home » » Chair Fabric Options. What do you think?

Chair Fabric Options. What do you think?

Thanks SO much for all of your support!! One of the things that I love about blogging is the supportive community - you all are the best!

We are in our new rental and it feels great to unpack (except for the fact that we brought two boxsprings .. we forgot to check the boxes before we loaded the uhaul, whoops!! We assumed since the movers had put corresponding numbers on the boxes, that they were a set) We'll swap them when we go back to MD.

Yesterday I started tearing apart my $9.99 chair.



We're planning on swapping the back channeling for tufting, since I don't think we could replicate it. 

Here's some fabric options that I already have ... 


Kravet Archipelago Haze Gray
   

Kravet Riad Clove (dark brown) I only have one yard, but I could get more.


Kravet Xu Garden Orkid 

I also love the idea of using a wide black and white stripe.

I'll be using it as my office chair here - it's going with our natural x leg desk. Since the fabrics are designed for light upholstery, I'm planning on layering it with a sheepskin to help with the wear. Then I can use it as a side chair later - hopefully it will hold up well. Has anyone used these fabrics on a chair?

So what do you think? Do you have a favorite? I think I want to paint the legs glossy black, but I'm open to suggestions!

Happy Friday, I hope that you have a great weekend!

(p.s. I'm at McDonalds now ... still waiting on our wireless to be set up. I'm working mostly off of my phone now ... so I may be a little slow publishing comments, etc.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.