Home » » Contributing Articles at Houzz and Infarrantly Creative

Contributing Articles at Houzz and Infarrantly Creative

Today I'm at Infarrantly Creative sharing how I made a wood tiled top for a metal table out of driftwood.


Make sure to stop by and take a look! I LOVE how it came out!!

Also, SO excited to share that I'm now a contributor at Houzz! For my first article, I shared how to make Greek Key pillow shams. From now on, I'll be sharing mostly original DIYs, so be on the lookout for those!


General contractors, home builders, and more ∨

When decorating or building a home, don't forget about the walls.
Search for fun counter stools, clocks, sectionals and storage dressers to spice up your basement.

Click here to check out my latest article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.