Home » » DIY Rug Ideas for the Living Room

DIY Rug Ideas for the Living Room

Hi! Just wanted to stop in quickly to share with you a few ideas for the living room rug ... making the herringbone coffee table has got me thinking about what will go underneath it.

We'll be painting the other side of our Ikea Moroccan painted rug. There is a lot of pattern going on in the room so I'm thinking a light gray and a large scale simple pattern, so that it doesn't compete with the Zimba inspired draperies and pillows.

I'm most likely leaning towards a stripe, but if you have an opinion, I'd love to hear it! :) 

We are making progress on the table (weeknights are slower than weekends). We'll  be done by this weekend, stop by Monday to see finished pictures!! (or follow me on instagram @sarahmdorseydesigns for sneak peaks) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.