Home » » Sarah M. Dorsey Designs Turns 1!

Sarah M. Dorsey Designs Turns 1!

via
I can't believe that it's already been a year! I started this blog shortly after we moved to CA as a way to stay connected with our family and friends on the east coast and to become more involved in the online design community.

I've met so many amazing bloggers and friends this past year! Thanks so much for commenting, pinning, and following along! You're the best!!

I created a short questionnaire below and would love to know what you think! All answers are anonymous. Feel free to check all that apply.



Quizzes by Quibblo.com



We're currently working on a new blog design, so look for that soon! And as always, I have about 10 projects going on in my head :) Stay tuned! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.