Home » » Office Update + My Etsy Shop at LeLe Pets Today!

Office Update + My Etsy Shop at LeLe Pets Today!

The printer/paper situation is a little out of control in my office (the other half of the living room) ...  two printers, a silhouette, and scanner take up a lot of room, currently they are hanging out on two side tables and wires are everywhere which = me not happy!

So to combat the printer, paper, and wire situation we are building a credenza to nicely tuck it all away. We are still gathering supplies ... but here is what I have in mind.


The plan is for it to sit under the floating gallery wall and have 4 doors to easily access everything.


I've also been thinking about swapping my current desk for one that is narrower and longer, changing out the overhead light for a simple drum shade, and more comfortable desk chairs.

After searching for months, I recently found a great source for vintage office chairs from Jenny at The Little Green Notebook and found a pair of Eames molded plastic chairs for $189 plus $75 shipping for the pair!!


The fabric definitely needs to go, but for genuine Herman Miller chairs I'll take it (you all know that I love a makeover anyways!)

Also, the renderings of my office were completed in Sketch Up and I am playing with the rendering plug in Maxwell Render. I wanted to try out the free version (lower resolution images) first before the full version.

So happy to see the office coming along!

Also, I'm finishing up my fall decor, photos soon!

--

And last but not least, today I am selling my animal silhouettes prints for 20% off at LeLe Pets, stop by today to take a look! Sale starts at noon pacific time.





LeLe Pets is a member only site, you can click here for your invite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.