Home » » Links from the week

Links from the week

Hey!! I'm stopping by for a rare Saturday post - since I missed sharing my finds from the week with you yesterday!

Please pin from original source provided below the photo, thanks! 


sarah m. dorsey designs
Looking for Ghost chair replicas at a good price? This site was recommended by The Hunted Interior, so I gave it a try! I ordered a few months ago (sorry I meant to take photos earlier!!) and purchased two from the imperfect section (I think they were only $30 something each!?) unfortunately, I can't find that section now (but if you do find it, the imperfections weren't too bad .. so I say go for it!) Normal price, $64.99 is still a steal!! (Shipping was around $30)





Love these ideas for space planning a long, narrow living room from The Makerista!

the makerista

YUM! Don't these look amazing! Maybe perfect for Christmas morning? Orange Glazed Sweet Rolls from Averie Cooks

averie cooks

Love this stamped fabric tutorial from Almost Makes Perfect!!

almost makes perfect


For today's find, I'm sharing a "what's on my list" gift guide!


1. Tory Burch leather tote classic, goes with everything! // 2. Nate Berkus wing bowl perfect on a nightstand to hold jewelry or on an entry table for keys! // 3. Pier 1 hanging chair  this one looks very similar to my favorite Serena & Lily hanging chair, but it's about half the price! (and it's currently on sale!) I'd love to have one of these in my Maryland office! // 4. Watercolor pillow Love the colors and patterns! Such a great statement pillow! // 5. Canvas dipped monogrammed tote, Gold + monogram - All for about $50, that's pretty great!! // 6. Nate Berkus black and white rug Love the pattern, so good for in front of a sink or entry! // 7. Scalloped pendant I've been thinking about lighting a lot recently .. strongly considering this one (especially because it's on sale!) // 8. Torres wool kilim rug - I almost bought this last weekend during West Elm's rug sale, but didn't have the perfect spot, so I passed. Once I find the perfect spot, it will be in my cart! p.s. 20% off $150 or more with code JINGLE20 at West Elm

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!! :) See you Monday for a DIY gift idea!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.