Home » » What Would Sarah Do? | Caning Chair

What Would Sarah Do? | Caning Chair

For today's What Would Sarah Do? I'm sharing a caning chair sent in by Becky. I have a soft spot for caning chairs, I still miss mine that I sold before we left CA!




The frame looks like it's in fairly good condition, so maybe apply a little Restore a Finish to refresh the stain and upholster with a bold geometric like this (remove the tufting).


Or paint the frame white and upholster with this ikat dot fabric (remove the tufting).


Note: fabric content/recommend use isn't provided for this fabric, so I'd recommend ordering a sample or doing more research prior to upholstering to make sure it is durable.

Thanks so much for Becky for sending in her find! If you'd like to know what I'd do with a piece, feel free to email a photo to sarahmdorseydesigns{@}gmail.com with the subject line, what would sarah do? I might include it here next week! Please remove the {} from my email .. inserted to reduce spam :)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.