Home » » Friday Five | 10.24.14

Friday Five | 10.24.14



Did you have a good week!? I hope so! Here are a few things that have caught my eye recently!

Please pin from original source provided below the photo, thanks! 


Looking for a new fabric source? Try Lewis & Sheron Textiles! Here are a few of my favorites! 





Jennifer, The Chronicles of Home rounded up her upholstery essentials! David and I always say, having the right tool for the job makes ALL the difference .. if you're serious about upholstering several pieces, I highly recommend purchasing air tools - life changing! 

the chronicles of home

Selecting lighting for an open floorplan can be tricky .. You don't want everything to match, but you want it to be cohesive .. here's a great example of how to do it successfully - vary the shape (dining room pendant is very linear and open, kitchen pendant is closed and cylindrical), vary one finish, but have one in common (both are brass, but the kitchen pendants add white) and vary quantities (dining room has 1, kitchen has 2). 

via

I've been thinking about adding mirrors to our bi-fold closet doors in our bedroom - how great does this closet look by Modern Craft

via Houzz

This Gold Lotus pendant from World Market is pretty amazing!! So is the price!! 


I hope you all have a great weekend!! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.