Home » » Nashville Flea Market | Guide + My Picks

Nashville Flea Market | Guide + My Picks

If you follow me on Instagram, than you probably know that we went to the Nashville flea this weekend! Thanks for the tips, Wills Casa! I've never been to a flea market this large .. I wanted to move quickly to find the good stuff, but I also didn't want to look anything over ..

If you go, here's what to expect:

1. Parking costs $5
2. It's huge, so expect lots of junk (i.e. dollar store items) mixed in with the treasures
3. It's on the fairgrounds, so it's throughout buildings and outdoor areas, no loop or organized rows (I hope we saw everything!)

Overall, I found the prices kinda high (but there was a lot of staff there, so I'm sure booths were expensive to rent) But they were still reasonable if you find that one statement piece that will make the room! I went in looking for a real bargain verse specific pieces, so we didn't end up getting anything, but it was fun to look!!

Here are a few things that caught my eye! I'll add prices where I can remember ..

Wood slat chairs (I think $125/pair)

Italian Tole Chandelier (I'd love to see this painted one color $125)




Huge metal tray (I can't remember the price, but I kinda regret not getting it .. this would look amazing over a sofa or as a coffee table with the addition of legs)

Ceramic anatomy head (David thought this was a little weird, but I think it would be fun on a bookcase)

Vintage wood stools (I love the ones with the angled metal supports)


Vintage sign letters ($20 a piece, pretty reasonable!)

Glass chandelier


Hanging chair ($250) Isn't it gorgeous? I'd love to have one of these .. I'm still holding out for a super good deal!!

Do you have any favorite flea markets? I'd love to hear your suggestions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.