Home » » Shopping with Sarah | Ross

Shopping with Sarah | Ross

I haven't been to Ross in a while and WOW! did I find some pretty great things!! I think everything below was under $35! I'll add prices where I remember.

Pair of rattan chairs ($35 or $40 each) leave them as is or spray paint them! // I almost bought these geometric lamps for our TN bedroom (perfect for a nightstand!) ($25 each) teal pillar light was so good too! ($35) // gold mirrored serving tray and silver hand (the fingers were a little odd, but it was only $7! great on a stack of books or on a shelf) // Child size rattan chair (love the shape!) // lacquer tall floor pillar ($25) love the fox and chess piece too! // large gold vase

So, have you found some unexpected finds recently? I'm always looking for new places to look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.