Home » » Better Homes and Gardens Stylemaker Challenge | Full Video and Results

Better Homes and Gardens Stylemaker Challenge | Full Video and Results

In September, I went to NYC to participate in BHG Stylemaker ChallengeThe challenge included designing a 4' wide gallery space - in 5 hours, with limited tools (no nails or screws!?) and a video team documenting it. No pressure! ;)  I had to go to plan C when plan A & B didn't work!! But in the end, I love how it turned out!





I've never done video before, so that was definitely a little nerve wracking!


In the end, I just focused on my project and process (I love working on the floor!) and did as much as I could in the time frame!


One of the best parts of the experience was meeting the amazingly talented BHG video team and the other bloggers, Jen and Stacy - seriously both SO sweet and talented (make sure to check out their blogs!), I can't wait to see them again at future events!  


A longer video of the challenge is now available on Portico TV, follow the link, click on Better Homes and Gardens and it's the first video on top. 

See the original video on Better Homes and Gardens here and my interview video here

Voting (by readers like you!) took place online, and I won!! I was so shocked, I thought any of us could have won. So if you voted for me, thank YOU!! :) 

New experiences are always a little intimidating in the beginning, but if you aren't stretching yourself, you're not growing! This blog has brought some amazing experiences that I'm so grateful for!! I started this blog on a whim, I had no idea that anyone would read - thanks SO much for reading and for your support! To continue growing, we're building a new site! So look for a brand new site design (and url) soon!! 

All images are still shots taken from videos on BHG.com and Portico TV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.