Home » , , » Shopping with Sarah + Stencils in Stock

Shopping with Sarah + Stencils in Stock

Hey! Today, I thought I'd share a few of my recent finds at Home Goods, TJ Maxx and Marshalls (love living close enough to go to all three!)


Ghost chairs for days at Home Goods!! I sat in one and they are surprisingly comfortable!! $129.99




8x10 Moroccan shag rug. I probably would have bought this one if it was 9x12, found at Home Goods 299.99 (p.s. if you have a favorite under $400, I'd love to hear it! I'm having issues finding the right one ..)


Wire base lamps at Home Goods. Love that you can see through them! $59.99


Faux bamboo mirror at TJ Maxx. $59.99


Small pattern bowls, similar to anthro. $2.99


Large metal letters at Marshalls - perfect for a gallery wall! $16.99

--

P.S. Fretwork stencils are back in stock! Large available here and medium available here



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.