Home » » Breakfast Nook Console Table | Holly & Martin

Breakfast Nook Console Table | Holly & Martin

Since we're in Tennessee for just a short time (~6 months), we're focusing furniture / decor projects  while we work some major renovations at our Maryland home (when we can get there on the weekends). David's job may keep us moving, but that's not going to stop us from adding a little personality as we go! While we're in TN, I'm focusing on creating moments instead of a home tour.

Today I'm sharing the breakfast nook off of the kitchen. It has great light - definitely the happiest room in the house!

When I was approached by Holly & Martin, I was instantly drawn to the Lydock Console table. I've been wanting a narrow console table for a while. It's perfect since it's SO versatile and moves easily from room to room (or in my case, house to house). I'd use it as an entry table, sofa table, or under a wall mounted TV. I love it styled with two ottomans underneath, perfect for extra seating too!





My lucite tray (11x14 acrylic photo frame turned upside down) fits perfectly on the wood section - a great way to corral keys, phones, etc.


I clipped a few branches off of a tree in the backyard - a few blooms just opened!


My new (to me) faux bamboo caning chair fits perfectly next to it. I'll be keeping it wood and adding a fun upholstered seat soon. Love the mix with the modern lines of the console table.




The ottomans were a Home Goods find. They're a heavy duty woven plastic, so they could easily be brought out to the patio too.


I love this new happy moment in our house!

Thanks so much to Holly & Martin for providing the Lydock console table! As always, all opinions are 100% my own :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.