Home » , » Knoxville welcomes us | Vintage Faux Bamboo Chair + TJ Maxx + Trader Joes + a FREE Printable

Knoxville welcomes us | Vintage Faux Bamboo Chair + TJ Maxx + Trader Joes + a FREE Printable

Hi! Yesterday I was browsing Craigslist (a must for when you're in a new city, right?) and found an amazing faux bamboo cane slipper chair. I sold my caning chair before we left CA and I miss it. So I decided that this would be perfect! At $85, it was a little more than I'd normally spend, but it was in great condition.

We may still have boxes everywhere, but David happily agreed to go with me to pick it up. Now, to paint or not to paint?


Knoxville has given use a warm welcome with vintage furniture AND with TJ Maxx, I found a look-a-like of my favorite Trina Turk pillow for $14.99!


AND Knoxville has gotten a Trader Joes since we were here last! So excited for the flowers and for meal planning. I got so used to meal planning using Trader Joes while in CA, dinner hasn't been the same since .. happy to have one that's close!


and on an unrelated note, our laundry issues continue. Our rental in TN came with a washer / dryer and a major mold / mildew / dirt issue in the washer. Looks like the last person didn't know that you have to leave the door open when not in use and wipe out the rubber gasket. I've gotten some great tips on Instagram, thanks IG friends!! I haven't tried them all yet, but I plan to today. I got all of the chunks, yes I said chunks of dirt out of the gasket. Ran the sanitary cycle multiple times with bleach, white vinegar, Tide washing machine cleaner (not together) .. and it's looking and smelling much better. I'm still kinda scared what's where I can't see .. The gasket has a mildew stain that I can't get out, any suggestions?

Finally, I didn't have time to work on a brand new printable, but I did an update per a request! Download your free copy of Mr. + Mrs. HERE It looks just like the images below, but Mr. Mrs. instead. Print size is 39.25" x 27.5" (This Ikea Ribba Frame, minus the mat)


I hope you're having a great week!!

*For personal use only, resale is not permitted 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.