Home » , » DIY Gold Geometric Lamp

DIY Gold Geometric Lamp

Hope you all had a great weekend! The weather didn't cooperate (cold and snowing constantly) so I didn't get the final clear coat on our latest project, BUT I couldn't wait to share!

Geometrics have been huge recently - and I think the the trend will only grow this year! I know I can't get enough :) 

Inspired by Land of Nod's lamp, Between a Rock and a Hard Place, we made our own version for just a few dollars! 

I'll be sharing a tutorial tomorrow, but first, here's a few photos! 




We moved my office around since we're working on some printer/paper storage now. I originally intended for the black and white stripe chair to be my desk chair, but it didn't fit in the coral desk - so glad that I found a good solution! 

I'm planning on keeping the x leg desk here, putting a new credenza (found one to refurbish on Friday!) under the mirror and moving the coral desk into the corner for my sewing machine. The lamps will go on the new credenza, but for now I'm loving them on my desk. They are so pretty at night, I'll take a picture a little later. 

We started these lamps over the Christmas break, so it's about time that we (almost) finished them. I did apply a clear coat, but it got some pretty bad drips (it needed to be applied in extremely light coats), so I had to sand and repaint - more on that tomorrow! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.