Home » » White and Gold Ombre Lamp at Infarrantly Creative

White and Gold Ombre Lamp at Infarrantly Creative

Hey everyone!! Happy Friday! Sorry for the lack of posts recently ... We are finally getting settled yay! so I'll have more time to work on all of my recent thrifting finds.

Yesterday I found lots of great things at Goodwill and Habitat Restore (pics soon!) Also, we brought David's old truck back from Maryland ... so I'll probably be borrowing that a few days a week to haul my finds.

Today on Infarrantly Creative, I'm sharing my .97 thrifted lamp makeover. YES, only .97!! It needs to be rewired, but you can't beat the price!


Make sure to stop by and check it out!

I hope you have a great weekend! We'll be staying put, so knocking out lots of projects!!

p.s. big news soon!! probably next week :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.