Home » » Nesting Tables | What Would You Do?

Nesting Tables | What Would You Do?

Is it already Wednesday?? This week has flown by! If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw these nesting tables. I got them several months ago at a local shop that refinishes furniture, and sells furniture to be refinished. There were some scratches on top, so paint was the best route.

I asked on Instagram, what would you do? and got some great feedback! Everyone's ideas were things I've considered (you all know me well :) ... stenciling the top, a simple Greek key, dipped legs ...

I'm planning on painting them white since I have that on hand, plus I think it will look great!

Below are a few Photoshopped ideas (primer only in photos) ...


1. White with a light gray Greek key on top


 2. White with light gray Greek key on top and gold dipped legs


3. All white with gold dipped legs


4. a light gray key stencil on top


5. a light gray Moroccan star stencil on top

I'll probably be finishing them today or tomorrow, so let me know what's your favorite! :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.