Home » » Moving Update!

Moving Update!

Hi everyone! Thanks to the overwhelming response to our moving sale!! I think I've replied to all of the emails, so if you didn't get a response, feel free to send me another message :)

I also got a few questions on why we're selling so many things. We get a limited amount of weight covered in the move, and anything over we pay for. So we'd prefer to sell a lot here and then use that as a furniture budget when we move :) 

--

Just wanted to stop in quickly to share a little moving update! We were originally leaving end of August, but that got pushed to the end of September (officially this week).

End of September, we'll be packing up our car and driving to Ohio. We're trading the Pacific ocean for lake Erie ... I'm not going to lie, not too excited ... no offense at all to anyone who lives in Ohio, I've never been, but I think it's almost impossible to beat the 70 degree mostly sunny year round weather on the Central Ca coast. We've been so blessed to have the chance to live at the ocean. BUT we will be a lot closer to most of our family and a lot of friends on the east coast, so that makes it worth it!!!



Why Ohio? We're moving for David's work (more on that here) and we'll be there through April. After that we'll be moving again ... I think I know where, but it could change, so I'll hold off on saying it until it's for sure (don't want to jinx myself :)

We don't know where we'll be living yet, so hopefully we'll find something great! Anyone looking for an interior designer and a can do anything guy to fix up a rental in northern Ohio?

Since we're only going to be there about 7 months, I'll be including more super budget friendly, temporary easy to take down projects. I've been brainstorming :)

 --

If you haven't yet, don't forget to enter yesterday's stencil giveaway!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.