Home » » Recap and What I'm Working on!

Recap and What I'm Working on!

Here's a little recap of my week so far through Instagram, you can find me @sarahmdorseydesigns if you're interested :)

For the past couple of days I've been reorganizing and cleaning ... the house is still a mess, but I'm slowly getting there! I decided to move a good bit of furniture around by myself the other day (it's a lot easier with 4 hands, but I didn't feel like waiting for David to come home :) 

We're planning on moving the coral dresser into our bedroom and the light gray ones into the guest room. I'm still deciding if this is too deep or not ... Yes ideally it would be a little shallower, but when you are renting and have limited closet space, sometimes you need to compromise, right? 

You may also remember that the light gray dressers were our nightstands. I'd love to keep the tables that we used from the Creating with the Stars pics, but we need something a little taller and with a little more room for storage. So we will most likely be building something simple :)


Yesterday the fabric that I order arrived! I'm planning to use these as pillows in the living room. The stripe and solid are supposed to be coral, but they are really pink. I still like them ... so we will see :)


Finally, yesterday I started working on this border stencil. I am finally getting to finishing the draperies in our room. After looking for trim, and only finding some (that I liked) that was more expensive than the draperies itself, I opted for paint and a smaller trim. Stay tuned for the finished result!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.