Home » , » Headboard Tutorial @ East Coast Creative!

Headboard Tutorial @ East Coast Creative!

Today, I'm back at East Coast Creative sharing about how we made our custom headboard! Make sure to stop by and take a look!


Only a few of my photos turned out since we did a lot of this at night (and the lighting is low there), so I made a few diagrams instead, please let me know if you have any questions!


I also shared a source list in case you were interested!

Hope you have a great weekend! I think we'll be relaxing and maybe a little cleaning (the house is a mess!!) I'll be instagramming along the way, if you'd like to follow I'm @ sarahmdorseydesigns. Although, we've been dieing to finish the Eames chairs (it's only been since like Halloween!)... so maybe we'll work on that too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.