Home » , , » DIY Glass Mirror!

DIY Glass Mirror!


Today I am saying that I can't believe I asked the associate at Habitat Restore if I could leave the glass shell and just take the chandelier ... because I am in love with my new mirror!

and in case you missed it, first I started with a drum shade chandelier for the guest room.


While David and I were taking apart the glass (yes it was welded in there), he started laying glass in a circle and I said, that could be an amazing mirror! We make a great team, if I do say so myself! 

A few hours and fixed mistakes later, we ended up with this! 



We moved the desk from the master bedroom into the guest room, and the coral dresser next to the closet 



I'll be back Monday to share how I did it! Hope you have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.