Home » » Friday Five | 3.6.15

Friday Five | 3.6.15




Happy Friday! Here's a few of my favorites from the past week!


I'm loving the new Whim collection by Martha Stewart at Macy's. Aren't these fun prints the perfect way to usher spring in!? 






Hopefully spring is on it's way soon! 


I'm loving Emily Henderson's Biggest Design Mistakes series. I definitely agree that buying a small rug is such a common mistake - when in doubt - go bigger! See Emily's tips here

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

emily henderson

Have you tried Cascadian Farm Chocolate Chip granola bars yet? I know it sounds silly to talk about granola bars, but they are seriously the best. They don't have that dry, cardboard taste that most boxed granola bars have. They are moist and have a strong vanilla flavor that almost gives them a homemade cookie taste almost. I think the sugar content is pretty comparable to other granola bars, but they are organic, so you can at least feel better about that :) Cascadian Farm has no idea who I am .. but I just picked up a box this week (at Target) and wanted to share! 



How dreamy is this kitchen!? Everything is perfection! I really love the windows - it certainly doesn't feel small!

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 





This Kate Spade Saturday at West Elm pillow is on sale for $14.99!! It also comes in blue


And this brushstroke pillow is $19.99!! 


I hope you all have an amazing weekend!! :) If you need me, I'll be working on my deck for The Home Depot Style Challenge!! 

--

p.s. Sarah M. Dorsey Designs has been named one of the Top Ten DIY blogs by Better Homes and Gardens. It's such an honor, so many talented bloggers are included!! 

Voting is now going on, it's so easy - only two clicks! If you could take a moment, I'd appreciate it! 


Vote HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.