Home » , » Pendant for the Entry

Pendant for the Entry

Today I'm sharing an update on our entry. We've finished installing the tile (whew, that took forever!) I'll talk more about the tile later, but today I'm sharing the pendant that we installed.


We went with the Capri pendant from Kenroy Home - it's perfect for the space! We're planning a feature wall and a few other details, so we wanted something that would stand on it's own but not overpower the room.




David installed the pendant in about 15 minutes - probably one of the quickest ways to make a big impact on a space. 


Since we have tall ceilings, I wanted something that was a larger scale. It's 23" tall and 10" wide.


I love looking at it from underneath..


I found an Edison bulb on Amazon, it complements the openness of the pendant perfectly. 



I love how the tile came out - we opted for a grout color similar to the tile so that the herringbone is more subtle. 


Our ceiling can't accommodate recessed lighting, so we swaged the chain to the {existing} electrical box above the door. I like the extra detail too.


The existing light in the space was a bad fluorescent tube light - now we have a soft, warm glow - perfect for our entry! 

Want to know the best part!? Kenroy Home is giving away {one} Capri Pendant to {one} Sarah M. Dorsey Designs reader. Check back tomorrow for the giveaway! 

Thanks so much to Kenroy Home for providing the pendant, as always, I only share products that I love and would use in my own home! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.