Home » » Favorite Clearance Finds

Favorite Clearance Finds

One of my favorite things to do is browse the clearance section of stores. Since we're moving soon, I've basically cut off my home decor buying. So maybe I can live vicariously through you??

Here are a few of my recent clearance favorites:


1. Navy and peach polka dot pillow from Anthropologie. $39.95.
2. Metallic polka dot napkins from Anthropologie. Set of four for $4.95 (only 12x12, but still super cute! and you can't beat the price!)
3. Tassel blanket from West Elm.  $29.99, add customization for $7 additional
4. Tassel hand towel from West Elm. $7.99-$10, add customization for $7 additional
5. Small Black pendant from West Elm. $6.99. are you kidding me?? SUCH a great price!!


I'll be sharing our painted rug on Monday AND an awesome giveaway that I'm participating in!! Make sure to stop back to check out our rug and for info on entering the giveaway!!

Hope you have a GREAT weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.