Home » , , » Color Options - I want your opinion!

Color Options - I want your opinion!

Yesterday I primed the shelving unit that we built over the weekend. I took it apart since we'll be assembling it upstairs (it's too big to make it around the tight corners of our stairs). Taking it a part by myself was ... lets say interesting. Luckily I'm ok and the shelving unit is ok and we didn't have any major accidents! But now it is all primed and ready for paint!

 To save money (and since I have a lot of left over paint) I'll be using paint that I already have on hand.

In addition to the photo above, we also have the statement pendant (sw rivulet) and the turquoise ottoman in the room.

So what's your vote? Cast it in the comments or the poll in the right side bar!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.