Home » » What's going on

What's going on

It was raining yesterday, so I wasn't able to finish the Christmas wreath. Instead I worked on a few projects inside. 

The fabric for the Eames chairs came yesterday from West Elm. Delivery was a little slow, but it was packaged so nicely and was exactly what I was expecting so that more than made up for it! A welcomed change, since I've received a lot of things recently that were not as described or packaged improperly.


The plan is to work on the chairs the rest of the week and weekend. I am a little nervous to start on the fabric because of the way it curves with the seat, but I guess I just have to start. Since the existing fabric has seams, my plan is to pull the seams out and use it as a pattern, fingers crossed it works!




and last night I worked on a few new prints for the gallery wall in the living room/office. I'm getting tired of what is up there, so it is time for a change!

It is sunny this morning, and Annabelle is staring at me since we didn't get to go for a long walk/dog park yesterday, so first things first, a little exercise with her! Then maybe I'll start tackling the chairs. If I can work up the courage! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.